Partner with us
Leverage the Conservancy’s nearly 40 years of experience working in Chicago’s largest and most visited Park. Your organization can deliver on its corporate philanthropy goals while supporting our mission to preserve and enhance the Park’s inspiring beauty. We partner with businesses, corporations and organizations through:
- Annual Sponsorships
- Employee Engagement/Park Workdays
- Grants & Matching Contributions
Conservancy sponsors enjoy benefits throughout the year, and the sooner you sign up, the longer you reap the rewards!
- From customized corporate workdays, social media and web promotion, in-Park signage and tickets to the Gala and other annual events, we offer benefits to suit businesses of all sizes.
- Annual Earth Day, Gala for Lincoln Park and Holiday Open House events attract hundreds of community members and regularly meet capacity or sell out.
- Our social media platforms have more than 10,000 followers with a reach of 40,000+.
Bolster your philanthropic, marketing and employee engagement goals by volunteering with the Lincoln Park Conservancy. Our in-park workdays help you look good while doing good!
- Volunteers assist with park projects around the Lincoln Park Conservatory and the North Pond Nature Sanctuary.
- We request a minimum donation of $500 for parties of 20 or less to cover staff and material costs. Groups over 20 should contact our Manager of Park Stewardship to determine donation level.
- Organizations receive promotional benefits including social media coverage, newsletter features and inclusion in annual report and/or year-end marketing materials.
- For more information and to schedule, contact our Manager of Park Stewardship, Maeve Callaghan.
Once your workday is confirmed, please submit your donation through the button below.
Grantmaking & Employee Matching
Does your company or foundation offer grantmaking opportunities to nonprofits? Each year, the Lincoln Park Conservancy seeks institutional support for its projects and programs through grants. If you believe the Conservancy would make a strong candidate for your grantmaking opportunities, please contact Britt Uhlenhake, our Manager of Marketing and Development.
Does your company match employees’ philanthropic giving? Corporate match opportunities can double or triple your support of our Park projects and programs.